Sylenth1 is a polyphonic synthesizer, including:
– 4 oscillators free from aliasing, with two envelope blocks (ADSR) for each pair, up to 8 unison-stereo voices for each oscillator, which gives a total of 32 voices per note. 16 note polyphony means 512 voices at a time.
– 2 filtration units. 3 – type of filtration HP, LP, BP, with switchable slope of 12, 24 dB. The saturator in each filtration unit. A macro controller that controls two filter units. Keitracking.
– modulation matrix, including – 2 separate envelope generator (ADSR) envelope, 2 LFO. It is also possible to use the envelope of loudness of oscillators, velocity, keyboard track or modulation wheel as a source for modulation.
– Distortion – five different types of stereo distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator and bitcrusher), 4x oversampling is used to prevent aliasing.
– Phaser – 6-level stereo phaser, with 2x multiple oversampling, built-in LFO, feedback and frequency control;
– Chorus / Flanger – 4-level stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, with adjustable parameters of delay, time, depth, frequency and feedback for the effect flanger.
– Equalizer – two-voice, parametric.
– Delay – delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo blur function, ping pong mode with stereo distribution, independent delay time for left and right channel and stereo width adjustment.
– Reverb – reverb with adjustable parameters of pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width;
– Compressor – a stereo compressor, with adjustable attack, release, threshold and ratio controls.
– Arpeggiator – 16 step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings.
[collapse] Screenshots of the About window
A – portable version:
LennarDigital Sylenth1 126.96.36.199 VSTi x86 x64 Portable
B – collection of skins and banks:
Army of Ninjas Sylenth1 v188.8.131.52 Bundle WiN (Updated January 2016)
– Sylenth1 v184.108.40.206 Installers
– Sylenth1 v2.2.1 .1 Skins
– Sylenth1 v220.127.116.11 Soundbanks
[collapse] What and where to copy?
Extract the contents of the LennarDigital Sylenth1 package 18.104.22.168 VSTi x86 x64 Portable.exe
(if unpacking problems are closer to the root of the disk).
Copy the contents of the folder
.. \ LennarDigital Sylenth1 22.214.171.124 VSTi x86 x64 Portable \ LennarDigital Sylenth1 126.96.36.199 VSTi x86 x64 Portable \
– x64: c: \ Program Files (x86) \ VstPlugins \ Sylenth1 \
– x86: c: \ Program Files \ VstPlugins \ Sylenth1 \
License.dat – the license file must be in the folder with the Sylenth1 DLL.
[collapse] [WikiSound] A complete study of the synthesizer Sylenth1 [2013, RUS] http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5158601