Released:2017Version:5.50 FinalDeveloper:Copyright © 2002-2017 Alexander Roshal. All rights reserved. Bit depth:32bit + 64bitPlatform:____________________________________________Language:Rus\ Eng \ UkrTablet:Ispresent____________________________________________ System requirements :Windows XP |Vista | 7 | 8.1 | 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)____________________________________________
WinRAR is one of the most powerful and convenient archivers for Windows. The program allows you to create RAR archives of virtually any size, containing an unlimited number of files, supports RAR and ZIP formats, can perform all the basic operations with formats: 7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z and ISO (CD-images), and also is able to create self-extracting archives of SFX type. The archiver automatically recognizes the data format and selects the best compression method. WinRAR provides full management of files in archives, restoration of damaged archives, encryption, the creation of self-extracting and multi-volume archives and much more. Very easy to learn and has a user-friendly interface. WinRAR
– the most famous archiver in Russia. At the same time, it is very popular all over the world: its interface has been translated into 45 languages. The program works with its own RAR format, as well as ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip archives. WinRAR also has additional features: encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be 10 – 50% more than with conventional compression methods, a special algorithm for compressing multimedia files, support for multi-volume archives and so on. The average compression ratio with the help of the program is 15-30%.
____________________________ Features: • Full support for RAR and ZIP archives • Using the original high-performance data compression algorithm
• The presence of a graphical shell with support for drag & drop technology
• The ability to use the command line interface
• Manage archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR , ISO, 7Z, Z)
• Support method of continuous backup for better compression
• Support multivolume archives
• creating self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multivolume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
• Ability to recover physically damaged archives
• Ability to create and use Nia recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
• Support for Unicode encoding in file names
• Additional functions (encryption of data and filenames in the archive, adding archive comments, keeping the error log)
• Using third-party interface design as separate themes